Health / Hygiene / Safety / Affluence
Liberta’s business model, which specializes in niche needs regardless of genre or industry,
leads to addressing the concerns of all the people involved and making dreams come true.
Liberta will grow by contributing to people and society involved with the themes of health, hygiene, safety, and affluence.
We commit to tackle against the plastic environmental pollution
that is becoming more serious each year.
- ・Reducing the use of carbon dioxide for business activities
- ・Efforts for water resources and biodiversity
- ・Smart energy field solutions
We will revitalize the Japanese manufacturing industry
with business partners and provide customers
and employees with a place for joy, excitement, and success.
- ・Work-life balance
- ・Strengthening service quality
- ・Contribution to local communities
- ・Social contribution activities
- ・Improvement of working style
- ・Promote the active participation of diverse human resources
- ・Human resource development
- ・Coexistence and mutual prosperity with suppliers
- ・Promotion of active participation by female employees
While aiming to establish a system that enables swift and
accurate management decision-making and business execution,
we commit to strengthen corporate governance.
- ・Risk management
- ・Active information disclosure
- ・Compliance with laws and regulations
- ・Information protection and management
- ・Fair and transparent management
- ・Intellectual property activities
Results of Activities
・From 2011 to the present
Donate 100 yen per application as part of “giving to loved ones” campaign
To the areas affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake through the DENTISTE brand
・Continued from 2013 to the present
Liberta holds a breast cancer screening for female employees
and a breast cancer seminar for all employees as a part of Pink Ribbon Campaign
Participated in the Gold ribbon Event through RaioS,
a skin-friendly UV care brand that can be used for children
Participated in LGBT events as DENTISTE, a toothpaste in love
・Participated in the activities of the Japan Meteorological Agency “To Zero Heat Stroke” as FREEZE TECH.
Donated 1000 innerwear to the areas affected by the heavy rains
in western Japan in July 2018 to prevent heat stroke